Top-Ranking Plainfield Fence Company
Cedar Mountain Fence Company is a proud, locally run fence company in Plainfield, IL. We have installed thousands of fences in the greater Chicagoland area, but Plainfield is where we call home. As a local business, we take great pride in this community and strive to uphold our customers' values. As a homeowner, you can trust Cedar Mountain Fence Company for a high-quality fence installation.
We offer durable and long-lasting materials with many unique styles and designs available. Cedar Mountain aims to deliver competitive and affordable pricing without sacrificing the quality of materials. Whether your goal is to create a secluded outdoor space, enclose a swimming pool, or enhance the curb appeal of your Plainfield home, we've got you covered. Contact us to schedule your free estimate and get started today!
Plainfield, IL Fence Installation
Here is our latest fence installation in Plainfield, IL. We installed over 150ft of Traditional Spaced Vinyl fencing. Over the years, we have completed a lot of jobs in Plainfield, IL. We specialize in wood, vinyl, and aluminum fences. As a local fence company, we take pride in our work and are excited to offer our 100% USA Made Vinyl fencing to Wheaton, IL.
What Our Customers Are Saying...
Big mix up at the start of the process with the town’s permit department. No fault of Cedar Mountain. When all cleared Cedar Mountain gave me a date. Crew showed up exactly on time. 3 of the hardest working men I had ever witnessed. Finished in one day what I thought would take at the very least 2 days. Fence came out perfect. Gina , at the office, was a huge help in facilitating the process. Had a little trouble with one of the gates opening and closing, but they sent a guy right out to remedy the situation. Cost was about 15 or 20% less expensive than everyone else. Would definitely use them again.
Mike - Plainfield, IL
Mike - Plainfield, IL
Benefits Of Choosing Cedar Mountain Fence Company
As previously stated, Cedar Mountain is local to Plainfield, but we are also family-owned and operated. As a family business, we take pride in our company, and our family values are evident. Additionally, we strive for high customer satisfaction through responsive customer service and holding our team to a high standard. Here are a few more benefits of working with Cedar Mountain Fence Company.
Cedar Mountain Fence Materials, Styles, And Designs
Cedar Mountain Fence Company carries an extensive selection of long-lasting and durable fence products. As a local company, we know Plainfield residents take pride in their property and community. When you meet with one of our sales specialists, you will find the right combination of aesthetics and affordability. Below is a list of some of the materials, styles, and designs available at Cedar Mountain.
- Our natural wood fences offer a classic and timeless look. These fences are highly customizable with many unique designs, including shadow board, dog ear straight top, rolling arch, and privacy.
- Cedar Mountain Fence Company orders wood from cedar mills and builds each fence on-site. We use white cedar posts and carry white or red cedar and treated pine. Please view our wood fence photo galleries to see the options available.
- Another popular choice is vinyl fencing. These fences are fade-resistant, low maintenance, and customizable. Our vinyl fencing is supplied through Plygem, a leading manufacturer of outdoor building materials.
- Vinyl fencing is available in white, khaki, and sandstone. However, you can also ask your sales expert about woodland select colors; dark brown and gray. These fences could be the perfect addition to your Plainfield home.
- Aluminum fences are sleek, modern, low-maintenance, and rust-resistant. Our aluminum is black powder coated and comes with a lifetime warranty. To learn more about aluminum fence installations in Plainfield, please get in touch with Cedar Mountain Fence Company.
- Privacy fences are a specific style of fence. These fences are ideal for those who live on a busy street, have nosy neighbors, or want a secluded outdoor space. Privacy fences are available in wood and vinyl products.
Fence Permits & Codes In Plainfield, IL
In a village as captivating as Plainfield ensuring your fence installation complies with the fence codes is critical. No matter what city you live in, there are strict rules and regulations regarding fence installation. To make your fence process a little easier, we have compiled a list of some of the guidelines for the village of Plainfield. When considering the addition of a new fence, please keep the following information in mind:
- Corner lots have location restrictions. Homeowners that live on a corner lot should verify the desired location with the building department before purchasing and signing a contract with a fence company.
- No portion of the fence shall block drainage in easements. A fence constructed within drainage or utility easements is subject to removal, which may be at the homeowner's expense.
- Fences may not extend beyond your property line.
- The maximum height for any fence is limited to 6 feet. Homeowners should check with their Homeowners Association (HOA) for lower height restrictions.
- The minimum height of a fence for an in-ground pool is 4 feet.
- In no circumstance shall a fence obscure the visibility of motorists.
- A plat of survey indicating the desired location of the fence is required with the permit application.
These are just a few of the rules and regulations within Wheaton. Under the "Helpful Resources" section below, you can find links to the permit application and the City of Wheaton's website. The website contains the complete list of rules within the city and more specific rules for corner and interior lots. Although adherence to these codes is the homeowner's responsibility, Cedar Mountain Fence Company is delighted to help should any questions or concerns arise.