A Devoted Lisle Fence Company
Cedar Mountain Fence Company proudly serves Lisle and the surrounding Chicago suburbs with outstanding fence installations year after year. With over four decades of combined family experience, our knowledge and expertise are second to none. Cedar Mountain is known for maintaining high standards and upholding our customer's values. Our dedicated team will assist you through the entire fence installation process.
Cedar Mountain Fence Company carries a large selection of fence materials with various styles and designs. As a customer, you can trust that our products are top-of-the-line. Whether you hope to enhance the curb appeal of your Lisle home or need a barrier to keep children or pets in, you can be confident we have what you need. You can start by viewing our fence photo galleries for design inspiration, then contact us to schedule your hassle-free estimate!
Lisle, Illinois Fence Installation
Here is our latest fence installation in Woodridge, IL. We installed over 100ft of Vinyl Sandstone Privacy Fence with Decorative top. Over the years, we have completed a lot of jobs in Woodridge, IL. We specialize in wood, vinyl, and aluminum fences. As a local fence company, we take pride in our work and are excited to offer our 100% USA Made Vinyl fencing to Lisle, IL.
What Our Customers Are Saying...
They did a great job. We love our new fence! They took the time to listen to exactly what we needed as we had some special requests. They left the property clean and made sure to contact us after the job was done to make sure everything was to our liking.
Shannon - Lisle, IL
Shannon - Lisle, IL
Why Choose Cedar Mountain Fence For Your Next Fence Installation?
With many different fence companies to choose from, we recommend homeowners research before deciding. You will see that Cedar Mountain Fence Company stands out above the rest. We have exceptional customer service, a dedicated and knowledgeable team, and superior fence installations. However, if you still need more convincing, here are a few more reasons you'll be glad you went with us.
Fence Materials, Styles, And Designs
As previously stated, Cedar Mountain Fence Company has various customizable fence materials to meet your personal aesthetic. Our products are durable, high-quality, and long-lasting, which means you can enjoy your property for many years. During your free estimate, your sales expert will answer all your questions related to materials and styles; however, here is a list of some of the most popular options available.
- Chain Link Fences: Chain link fencing is flexible yet durable and highly cost-effective, making it ideal for those needing to fence off large areas. These fences are easily distinguishable due to their diamond zig-zag pattern. Chain link provides a stable barrier without obstructing your beautiful views. If applicable, you should check with your homeowner's association before deciding on a chain link fence.
- Wood Fences: Natural cedar fencing has been around for decades and remains popular amongst homeowners. Wood fencing is highly customizable, with distinctive and unique patterns and styles available. With a bit of annual maintenance, you can enjoy your wood fence for years. Because there are so many options with wood fencing, please visit our Wood Fence photo gallery.
- Aluminum Fences: Aluminum fencing is a decorative style of fence that can certainly enhance the curb appeal of your Lisle home. These fences are lightweight yet resilient and can add a modern touch to your property. Additionally, aluminum is popular for enclosing a swimming pool as it has a bottom rail and self-latching gates. Please contact Cedar Mountain Fence Company to learn more or get a free quote.
- Vinyl Fences: Vinyl fences are durable, fade-resistant, and made from PVC material. New technology has made vinyl more versatile, with various colors, such as white, khaki, and sandstone. Like wood, these fences are unique because they provide total privacy if desired or can be more of a picket style. Regardless, vinyl would make an elegant addition to your Lisle property.
- Privacy Fences: As the name suggests, privacy fences are a particular style that completely blocks the view of your property so you can have peace of mind that children and pets are safe. Another reason homeowners choose a privacy fence is to create a secluded and private outdoor space, which could be great for entertaining guests. Please contact us for a free estimate.
- Steel Fences: Steel is the sturdiest and most robust fence material available, but its strength comes at a cost. These fences are elegant, low-maintenance, and can withstand the harsh Lisle winters. Although more expensive than the aluminum counterpart, steel fencing is a terrific investment if you are concerned about the security or safety of your family or home.
Lisle, IL, Fence Installation Rules And Regulations
In a village as charming as Lisle, keeping up with rules and guidelines for fence installation is crucial. Besides the regulations from the village of Lisle, you may have other restrictions if you live within a neighborhood with a homeowner's association. When considering the addition of a new fence, please keep the following information in mind:
- A permit is required before installation can begin.
- When submitting your permit application, you must include a copy of your contract and your plat of survey depicting fence location and materials.
- A fence post-hole inspection must be scheduled before installation.
- A final inspection is required once the installation is complete.
- Residential and nonresidential Zoning Districts have different height restrictions.
These are just some of the rules and regulations that apply to fencing in Lisle. The village of Lisle maintains that adherence to all codes and inspections is the homeowner's responsibility. For your convenience, links to the village of Lisle website and helpful permit information can be found under the "Helpful Resources" section below. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the permit process, please contact Cedar Mountain Fence Company; we are happy to assist!
Contact Us Today To Schedule Free Fence Estimate
Ready to schedule your fence estimate? Please call us or fill out the form below to schedule your free fence estimate. We will contact you via phone or sms to schedule your free fence estimate. Thank you!